SteakCamp is on! Monday Jun 23, 2008 – 6:00pm June 23, 2008Posted by Raul in SteakCamp.
You must have read all the posts Karen and I have been cranking out in anticipation for SteakCamp. Well, it’s happening tonight and I already got a few confirmations (since unfortunately I am NOT on Facebook, I can’t see who has confirmed there, but I can see the Upcoming.org one).
Karen has provided a summary of the details which I reproduce here (modified to match my own blog).
* Buzz Bishop’s challenge: Review The Brave Bull!
* My response to Buzz’s challenge: SteakCamp!
* Karen’s reaction on Tiny Bites
* Rastin’s Facebook Event Invite
* Buzz Bishop discusses The Brave Bull on 95Crave
* Karen’s very nice summary of what we’ll be up to AND photos of the outside (although as I mentioned to Karen, I went there at 3pm on Saturday and it doesn’t look half as scary as people think it does).
The Brave Bull is right in the South West corner of East Hastings and Clark Drive, and it has parking in the back. I’ve already made reservations for about 20 people but I am sure they won’t turn down more customers. Remember that I’ve warned you that they said the service would be slow, but we are in it for the fun, to be able to socialize with other bloggers, Twitterers and readers and just to have a good time amongst friends.
CAN STEAKCAMP INCLUDE A VEGETARIAN?
Of course!!! You don’t need to eat the steak. You can always reach us for dessert.
SUGGESTED TAGS FOR FLICKR PHOTOS, TWITTER AND BLOG TAGS/CATEGORIES
– “The Brave Bull”
WHAT IF I DON’T WANT TO HAVE DINNER THERE BUT JUST COME DOWN FOR EITHER A DRINK OR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
That’s ok too! Just send me an email, a tweet, or drop a comment here!