Thanks to everyone for your support July 26, 2008Posted by Raul in Blogathon 2008.
Tags: Blogathon Vancouver 2008
You can still donate to my Blogathon 2008 fundraising efforts for the BC Cancer Agency by clicking HERE
It’s 2008. One year after my first Blogathon. One year that has seen me grow as a person, as a blogger, as a scholar and researcher, but more importantly, as a human being. I’ve established new friendships, sever others, and make peace with my (previously) broken heart.
THANK YOU GUEST POSTERS
– Anya – Structured Moments
– Dr. Beth Snow – Not to be Trusted with Knives
– Dr. Melanie A. – Three Bears and a Cat
– Monica Hamburg – Me Like the Interwebs
– Maktaaq – Maktaaq.com
– Jodi Hamilton – Jodiferous.com
– J. Karen Parker – J. Karen Parker.ca
– Pat Zaph – Sh!thawks on Parade
– Airdrie Miller – Talking to Air and Lipgloss and Laptops
– Nancy Zimmerman – A Canadian Money Coach
– Derek K. Miller – Penmachine.com and Inside Home Recording
– Cecily Walker – Cecily.info
– Dr. Hisham Zerriffi – Liu Institute for Global Issues, UBC
– Karen Quinn Fung – Countably Infinite
– L.E. – The Lotus Effect
– Kate Milberry – Geeks and Global Justice
– Jeffery Simpson – Vancouver MetBlogs, Jeffery Simpson’s personal blog [EDITOR’S NOTE – Thanks for guest posting twice, you rock!]
You all are great writers, and great friends. I am REALLY grateful. Thanks for your support.
THANK YOU – SPONSORS
So far, I’ve raised about $ 280
– Fresh Start Recycling Ltd.
– Airdrie & Derek Miller
– Barbara Doduk in loving memory of Max Bruce
– Angela Crimeni & family
– Other donors – need to be processed
Your donations kept me going even though I was exhausted. Thanks for supporting the BC Cancer Agency!
THANK YOU – FELLOW BLOGATHONERS
Your grit, effort and awesomeness inspired me.
THANK YOU – FOR ORGANIZING
Rebecca Bollwitt – Simply said, you are a role model, a friend and an inspiration.
THANK YOU – OUR READERS AND TWITTER FOLLOWERS
Your comments kept fuelling me, you made this a great conversation and a wonderful experience.
This is my last Blogathon Vancouver 2008 post. Thank you everyone.