Happy Canadian Thanksgiving everyone October 13, 2008Posted by Raul in personal life, random thoughts, Vancouver.
Tags: Canadian Thanksgiving
It’s Thanksgiving Day in Canada (October 13th, 2008), and I’m very thankful for:
– My health.
– My family, brothers, sisters-in-law, nieces and nephews, my Dad and my Mom, my cousins, my uncles and aunts, and extended family.
– My friends, both online and off line.
– The opportunities I’ve received throughout the years for personal and professional growth.
– Living in Canada. I love this country and I think it loves me back.
– Having still a deep connection with Mexico. Because I owe Mexico a lot.
– My successes, and my failures. Because I’ve learned from my mistakes and I’ve relished in my triumphs.
– Having had the opportunity to fall in love. Despite the fact that I have also been heartbroken, I know exactly what love feels like, and for that, I’m eternally grateful.
– Calling Vancouver my home. I absolutely love this city, despite its horrendous weather and sometimes difficult people (not everybody, of course – just a few).
I am thankful because I am alive, and because every day I live to the fullest. I do what I can, with what I have, wherever I am. Happy Thanksgiving!